Coal India Management Trainee Recruitment 2023: Coal India Limited recently released an employment notification for the recruitment of 560 Management Trainee vacant posts to work in Coal India Limited. Candidates will be selected based on their GATE 2023 score . If you are interested and eligible, you may apply online here. Go through the advertisement for total number of posts for Coal India Management Trainee, branch wise vacancies, age limit, age relaxation, educational qualification, selection process, etc.
Coal India Management Trainee Recruitment 2023
|Name of the Post||Management Trainee|
|Number of Posts||560 posts|
|Selection Process||Through GATE|
|Application Starts||13th September 2023|
|Last Date to Apply Online||12th October 2023|
Eligibility Criteria of Coal India Management Trainee Recruitment 2023
The Upper Age Limit is 30 Years as of 31st August 2023 for General (UR) & EWS category candidates.
Category-wise relaxation in the Upper Age Limit is mentioned below
How to Apply
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) – 3 Years
- SC / ST – 5 Year
- For Persons with Disabilities:
- General (UR) – 10 Years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) – 13 Years
- SC / ST – 15 Years
# Mining/ Civil: BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) in relevant branch of Engineering with minimum 60% marks.
# Geology: M.Sc. / M.Tech. in Geology or Applied Geology / Geophysics or Applied Geophysics with minimum 60% marks.
Selected candidates will be placed as Management Trainees in E-2 Grade on the scale of pay of Rs 50,000 – 1, 60,000/- at the initial Basic of Rs 50,000/- per month during the training period. On successful and satisfactory completion of a 1-year training period and passing the test conducted for the purpose, regularization will be in E-3 Grade in the scale of pay of Rs 60,000 – 1,80,000/- at the initial Basic of Rs 60,000/- with probation for 1 year, if not extended.
|GEN/OBC/EWS||Rs.1180/- (fee Rs 1000+GST 180/-)|
The selection process for management trainees under Coal India Recruitment 2023 is as follows
- Eligible candidates must have appeared for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) – 2023).
- Based on the GATE-2023 Scores/Marks and requirements, candidates will be shortlisted discipline-wise, and category-wise in a ratio of 1:3 for further selection process.
- The final merit list will be prepared for each discipline on the basis of GATE-2023 Scores/Marks.
How to Apply for Management Trainee Recruitment 2023
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for these vacancies through online mode by visiting the official CIL Recruitment Portal. Candidates may follow below below-mentioned steps to apply for this post.
- Scroll down, and go to the Important links.
- Click on the “Online Application Form” and complete the registration process.
- Fill out your all personal and educational details and upload the necessary documents.
- Make a payment of the application fee as per your category and submit the form.
- At the end, take a printout of the application form.
What is the last date for Coal India Recruitment 2023?
Last date of Online Submission of Application: 12th October 2023
Does Coal India recruit through gate 2023?
Yes, recruitment will be done through GATE
What is the salary structure for Coal India 2023?
scale of pay of Rs 50,000 – 1, 60,000/- at the initial Basic of Rs 50,000/- per month